Ballet Hartford’s season runs September through May including main stage performances in Hartford, throughout the northeast and across the country. Ballet Hartford also engages in outreach events to serve our community.
Ballet Hartford is looking for male and female dancers with strong classical technique for the 2022-2023 season. All company auditions will be held via company class. To receive an invitation to audition, email audition materials (listed below) to email@example.com
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Application & requirements
Individual company class auditions are by invitation only. Individuals interested in being considered for a company class audition must submit the following materials:
- Résumé /CV
- Completed Application Form (click below)
- Current headshot and 2 full body dance photos
- Video link (Vimeo or YouTube only) to audition reel. Reel should include a short sample of barre and center work along with a classical and contemporary variation (females en pointe)
Please send materials by email to email@example.com
Deadline for company class audition requests is April 30th 2022.
Please ensure that all of the items listed below are brought to your company class audition:
- Completed Audition Application Form
2. Two full body dance photos
- Profile 1st arabesque (females en pointe). No costumes or skirts, please. Females should wear leotard and tights and Males should wear black tights and form fitting t-shirt
Contemporary dance photo
3. Current Headshot
4. Résumé /CV
5. Two letters of recommendation
6. Audition Fee ($30 USD)
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and have completed High School by September 1st of the year they will enter the company.
- Applicants must submit a completed Application packet and audition fee.
Ballet Hartford reserves the right to adjust and amend all aforementioned rules and requirements, at its discretion, in circumstances it deems unique or extraordinary