Ballet Hartford’s season is September through April including main stage performances in Hartford, throughout the northeast and across the country. Ballet Hartford also engages in outreach events to serve our community.
Ballet Hartford is looking for male and female dancers with strong classical technique for the 2020-2021 season. All company auditions will be held via company class. To receive an invitation to audition, email audition materials to the address listed below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Application & requirements
Please ensure that all of the items listed below are included in your submitted application:
- Completed Audition Application Form
2. Two full body dance photos
- Profile 1st arabesque (females en pointe). No costumes or skirts, please. Females should wear leotard and tights and Males should wear black tights and form fitting t-shirt
Contemporary dance photo
3. Current Headshot
4. Résumé /CV
5. Two letters of recommendation
Email completed application form and all required audition materials to: email@example.com
Individual Company class auditions are by invitation only. Individuals interested in being considered for a company class audition may submit the following materials:
- Résumé /CV
- Completed Application Form
- Current headshot and 2 full body dance photos
- Video link (Vimeo or YouTube only) to audition reel. Reel must include at least one classical variations and one contemporary solo (females en pointe)
Please send materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Company class audition requests is April 1st 2020.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and have completed High School by September 1st of the year they will enter the company.
- Applicants must submit a completed Application packet and audition fee.
Ballet Hartford reserves the right to adjust and amend all aforementioned rules and requirements, at its discretion, in circumstances it deems unique or extraordinary